Today’s post is not related to Symbian, It’s about protecting against electromagnetic waves of your mobile. In one day, If you’re talking with mobile phone more than 15 minutes, you may be in risk..
We can minimize bad effects with a few tips
In our life, mobile phones has an important place. I can’t imagine living without my mobile. I don’t say don’t talk with mobile phones. But we have to minimize the electromagnetic absorption
Here are some tips;
- Don’t touch the antenna while talking with your mobile phone. If you close the antenna, phone will circulate more electromagnetic wave. Figure 2 is showing the correct position
- If there is low signal on your place, Don’t talk with your mobile. If your call is urgent, you have to talk max. 10-20 seconds.. In low signal, Your phone is circulating 6-7 times powerful electromagnetic wave
- Try to leave a distance between your phone and your ear
- Learn your SAR value. If it’s highger than 2.0W/Kg, change your phone immediately (for ex: Nokia N95 is 0.59W/Kg) Nokia has a list of SAR values. You can learn your value in this page (There is no Nokia Phone higher than 2.0W/Kg)
- If you have to talk with your mobile phone more than 1-2 hours, I hardly recommend you to use headsets. That will definitely protect you against electromagnetic waves (I’m always using headphones)
I gave you some tips. If you know more please share them with us..
Please apply these tips as possible