I’ve been playing this game for months and I became addicted. It’s an accelerometer supported game modified by AikonLab (He added accelerometer support). Originally It’s created by Guillaume Cottenceau
Your aim is matching 3 Same Colored balls. Don’t forget… You can bounce these balls on the wall
Features of Frozen Bubble beta
* Accelerometer : Use accelerometer sensor to play and to set settings :
“Twist” your phone left and right and press a key to launch the bubble.
* Dynamic volume and balance : Change music behaviour according to phone position.
There is 2 options :
o Volume : The more you rotate your phone, the more volume will be less.
o Balance : Stereo balance change according to phone positions (better with earphone ).
You can set you own music by putting a file called fbtwisted.mp3 in c :\Data\Others
* Dynamic backlight intensitivity : Dynamically change backlight intensitivity according to phone position
* Vibration : The more you explosed bubbles, the more vibration duration will be high.
You have to enable vibration on your phone settings and unplug usb cable to get this option working.
Thanks to Samir for this game
1. Install N95AccelerometerPlugin.sisx first
2. Install FB_Twisted_v0.1.sis
It’s not an application I know.. It was a little different post. But I strongly recommend you to play this game. I’m still in Level 65 and progressing. Really wondering how It will finish
Download Frozen Bubble Twisted