Here’s the demonstration video of rotateMe
rotateMe v2.0 Release notes;
* Sensitivity:More sensitivity is set to a high value, more the display will rotate with a minor needing of rotation of the phone.
* Reactivity: The lower this setting is, the longer you have to keep your phone in landscape/portrait position to rotate the screen.
* Auto Start: Enable this setting to launch rotateMe automatically at the phone boot.
* Autorotation switch type:
- Hotkey: Disable autorotation by pressing simultaneously ‘Pen’ and ‘Camera’ keys.
- By launching: Disable autorotation by launching rotateMe. To launch the app, launch it from menu.
* Inactivity Delay: After this delay of inactivity, auto-rotation will be stopped. Press a key, or unlock the keypad, to reactivate auto-rotation.
* Priority: High priority allows a better reactivity when big apps are launched.
* System App.: When activated, this setting prevents rotateMe to be closed by the OS in low RAM conditions.
* Hidden App.: Enable this setting to hide rotateMe from the tasks list.