Yesterday, I informed you about Nokia N79’s Software Update. It’s now available for Nokia N85 and Nokia N79 on Nokia Software Updater
Here are some new fixes according to AAS Forum
1. Putting the phone on silent/on charge/or on USB mode no longer stops the keypad from lighting up.
2. The phone seems slightly faster to boot up.
3. The phone seems more stable when listening to the music player.
4. The photo album no longer crashes.
5. The internet telephone option brings up a list of providers which on mine was limited to “Gizmo5″ only. Went through the account signup procedure etc.
6. There’s now a dictionary installed on the phone which lets you lookup words and translate into other languages. Some icons have been changed. The phone now also has more tilt control with the ability to silence incoming calls and also snooze the alarm.
This update is not available for all Nokia Phones. Some countries may not allow for this update
Version 20.175 is supporting OTA. That means you can make the update without plugging your Phone to your PC. If you want to make it on your PC
Phone Screenshots are taken from Allaboutsymbian.com
Download The latest version of Nokia Software Updater