Nokia N79 will get a Firmware update soon. As you know, Nokia N79’s default firmware has many bugs and errors. Firmware Update v20.175 will fix all these problems.
New Update is coming with many features and fixed stuff
Fixed Bugs in Nokia N79;
- Accessing to SIM Card Contacts is Fixed
- Music will play when you receive SMS in Silent Mode
- Audio is correctly routed from headset to speaker when receiving a SMS message
- Nokia Maps application problem was causing Phone hang. This problem is also Fixed!
- Bookmarks updated to remove Download link folders
- Email Plugin functionality is improved
- Files support in OVI Widget
- Media Player in Nokia N79 will come with new settings
- 7-bit encoding is available in Turkish Characters
- Memory card ID change for Indonesia CTR’s. was MC001 and changed to –> MC002
- TP Wizard to check availability of Nokia email service
SW improvements and corrections:
- Search & WLAN information difficult to read in Active Idle
- Active Idle screen becomes blank in landscape mode
- Default Active Idle shortcuts configured
- Active Idle going dead after quickly accepting and rejecting an incoming video call
- White boxes shown on the screen while doing orientation change quickly in idle mode
- The sis file which is installed to MoviNand or SD card cannot be seen in application manager.
- Wrong Feature Manager flag used for seamless link functionality.
- Flashlite sis installation is not successful in the first attempt.
- Unable to upgrade graphic icons in Media Player / Media Settings via sis file.
- Unable to upgrade ROM based UI application by installing new version to memory card.
- Application Update self-update never completes.
- Upgrade of BrowserAudioVideoPlugin.rsc via sw installation is not possible.
- Upgrade of Connection Manager via sw installation is not possible.
- Tunings improvements for IHF audio.
- Keypad tones cannot be tuned for IHF.
- UI Accelerator toolkit (Hitchcock/Alfred) stub file missing.
- Locking keys and then opening camera reveal confuses orientation sensor.
- Disable orientation in alarm ringing, incoming call and semi active state.
- Panic after orientation change.
- Bluetooth headset disconnects when Wireless Keyboard is disconnected from the phone automatically.
- Phone panics when changing views in Bluetooth menu while choosing the last connected device from paired view.
We will inform you when the new update will be available to Download and Install